Media Partner Shoptalk Europe, large-scale event – SmartEfficiency and BYinnovation are media Partners of the event – that is leading the development of a modern European and global retail and ecommerce conversation and community of innovators, today announced its agenda featuring 130+ confirmed speakers.
Shoptalk Europe speakers make for the best speaker lineup of any retail and ecommerce event in Europe.
The speaker lineup includes large retailers and brands with more than $570 billion in combined annual sales, disruptive startups that have collectively raised more than $2.5 billion in funding, and prolific venture investors with more than $15 billion in capital. Shoptalk Europe will take place in fewer than 120 days on October 9-11, 2017 in Copenhagen, and is on track to gather more than 2,000 attendees.
Shoptalk Europe’s unprecedented agenda focuses on the evolution of how consumers discover, shop and buy in an age of digital transformation, and covers the trends, technologies and business models disrupting retail and ecommerce.
The Shoptalk Europe agenda resets the industry conversation and includes an amazing speaker list of which 75% are C-level and 70 are CEOs. Shoptalk Europe speakers span more than 20 countries in Europe, North and South America, and Asia, and include:
– Alibaba Group – General Manager Europe, Terry von Bibra
– Amazon – Director, Amazon Prime Now, Mariangela Marseglia
– Away – Co-Founder & Creative Director, Jen Rubio
– Blippar – CEO & Co-Founder, Ambarish Mitra
– Bloomon – Founder & Managing Director, Patrick Hurenkamp
– Casper – Co-Founder & CEO, Philip Krim
– DIA – Chief Corporate Officer, Amando Sánchez Falcón
– Dollar Shave Club – Founder & CEO, Michael Dubin
– Eataly Germany – Managing Director, Fabian Rieden
– Eve Sleep – Founder & CEO, Jas Bagniewski
– Farfetch – Chief Strategy Officer, Stephanie Phair
– Google – VP Product Management, Shopping & Travel, Jonathan Alferness
– Harrods – Managing Director, Michael Ward
– Hawkers – Co-Founder & CEO, Alex Moreno
– HelloFresh – Founder & CEO, Dominik Richter
– Home24 – Founder & Co-CEO, Dr. Philipp Kreibohm
– Hudson’s Bay Company – CEO, Jerry Storch
– IKEA Switzerland – CEO, Simona Scarpaleggia
– John Lewis – Head of IT Innovation Team, John Vary
– Kimberly-Clark – Chief Information Officer, Suja Chandrasekaran
– Li & Fung – Group CEO, Spencer Fung
– Lyst – Co-Founder & CEO, Chris Morton
– MatchesFashion.com – CEO, Ulric Jerome
– MediaMarktSaturn Retail Group – Chief Digital Officer, Martin Wild
– Naspers B2C Ecommerce – Chief Operating Officer, Cristina Berta Jones
– Notonthehighstreet.com – CEO, Simon Belsham
– OBI Digital – Managing Director, Matthias Bauer
– Outfittery – Founder & Managing Director, Julia Bösch
– OZON.ru – CEO, Danny Perekalsky
– Picnic – Founder, Joris Beckers
– Pinterest – President, Tim Kendall
– Pizza Hut – Chief Customer Officer, Helen Vaid
– REWE Group – Chief Digital Officer, Jean-Jacques van Oosten
– Sentient Technologies – Co-Founder & Chairman, Antoine Blondeau
– Shop Direct – Group Ecommerce Director, Jonathan Wall
– Tesco – Managing Director – Online, Adrian Letts
– TUMI – Chief Digital Officer, Charlie Cole
– Vestiaire Collective – Co-Founder & CEO, Sébastien Fabre
– Westfield – Co-CEO, Steven Lowy
– Zalando – Head of Engineering, Volker Pilz
“By changing the conversation and building a new community focused on innovation, Shoptalk Europe presents a unique, large-scale opportunity for the retail and ecommerce ecosystem to learn, collaborate and drive the future of commerce in Europe,” said Shoptalk Europe Founder and Chairman Anil D. Aggarwal, who previously founded Money20/20 Europe, the largest Fintech event in Europe, as well as its U.S. counterpart, Money20/20, the largest Fintech event globally.
Shoptalk Europe follows the U.S. launch of Shoptalk which instantly became the most important American retail and ecommerce event, recently completing its second year selling out at more than 5,500 attendees and tracking for more than 7,500 in 2018 with its third event.
About Shoptalk Europe
Shoptalk Europe is the first European event to lead the modern retail and ecommerce conversation and community of innovators. It covers the transformational trends, technologies and business models reshaping how consumers discover, shop and buy in an age of digital disruption. Shoptalk Europe will be held on 9-11 October 2017 in Copenhagen.
Shoptalk Europe is the one place where established retailers and brands, venture-backed direct-to-consumer startups, tech and Internet companies, investors, media, analysts and others can come together to learn, collaborate and evolve. Shoptalk Europe will have more
than 2,000 attendees, including 200+ world-class speakers, from across Europe and the world.
The event will include all key ecosystem stakeholders from a wide range of industry verticals–from ?grocery to fashion and everything in between, including home, electronics, beauty and FMCG.
Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.